MAXIMISING YOUR HIEMT & PELVIC PRO RESULTS
Preparation & Post Care
To ensure your safety and to maximise the results of your treatment, please familiarise yourself with the following information before you begin your treatment at Lotus Bird Vitality.
The information on this page contains essential details, requirements, and instructions that you need to know before you begin your treatment.
If any of the following apply to you or if you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible before you begin your treatment.
HIEMT Body Sculpting Preparation - (Please ensure you do the following before your treatment)
- Stay Hydrated.
- No food one hour prior to appointment. (Small protein snack if essential)
- Remove all jewellery from the neck down (Piercings can stay)
- No metallic threading or zips
- Wear comfortable clothing (for photos, try to wear similar, if not the same clothes)
- Our treatments are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
HIEMT Body Sculpting Post Care - (Please ensure you do the following after your treatment)
- Diet and Exercise are always essential maintenance component of any type of muscle stimulation and or fat removal treatment.
- It is IMPORTANT to drink a substantial amount of water (minimum of 1.5L a day) after the treatment and up to 3 days after as this helps flush out the toxins in your body.
- A healthy lifestyle and exercise regimen during and after treatment may not only produce more noticeable results, but ensure results last indefinitely.
- It is recommended that a maintenance session is completed every 6 months as your muscle will retain up to 6 months from your last session.
HIEMT & Pelvic Pro potential side effects
As with any form of treatment, there is a possibility that a temporary side effect may occur.
Side effects in the treatment area can include:
- Redness (may occur post RF treatment, however usually subsides quickly)
- You may experience general muscle soreness as if you have done a workout.